มินต์!










life of a fangirl


Sunday, December 1 

I cry every night thinking of you. I smile when I hear of you. I support you no matter what you do. I smile when you smile. I defend you whenever a person calls your name. I’m the weird girl at school because of my obsession. I stay awake all night for a new video or a new song. I fill my laptop with millions and millions of your photos or videos, but it doesn’t matter, because I won’t delete anything. I live miles away from you. I would give anything to get a hug. I listen to your song all day. I have a blog about you and I spend my day on it. I tweet you everyday. I annoy my friends because I never stop talking about you. I have a room full of posters. I write your name everywhere. I love you unconditionally, I would make everything for you even though you wouldn’t. So when you get to know me, can you hug me and tell me that you love me because I have been loving you all this time without seen you?